Monday, February 20, 2006

Of New Obsessions and Olde Friends

Alright.

I know.

It's been awhile.

I've been on a hiatus of sorts, but that's all over now. Well, at least until I get busy with work...again...in Texas...help.

Oh my god, I have so much to tell you! There has been much on my mind. The well is overflowing once again. It never really went dry, but laziness got the best of me. It always does. But right now, I'm sitting in my sister's apartment without a place of my own, huddled in the corner trying not to make a spectacle of myself as I bubble over with excitement at this newfound ambition to write some.

I have tried, recently, to contribute to the sorry state of mine own blog. I started a piece in defense of Jake Plummer after the Broncos lost the AFC Championship game to the Steelers. But I lost passion halfway through. Someday soon I may revisit said piece, but then again, I may not. I am hardly qualified to provide commentary on the reasons why Jake Plummer should not be replaced at quarterback. That, and I think I suddenly went on a (failed) tangent about something else.

However, as an update, I am providing a list of things that I have done/seen/read/thought about in these last few months:

1. Comic books. Lots and lots of comic books.
2. Video iPod. It's going to change the world again. Starting...now. Because I said it just now.
3. Lewis and Clark's journals. Utterly fascinating. I couldn't put it down the first time I picked it up, but then I felt like taking a nap, so I did.
4. Texas. Never wanted to go there. Went there. Don't want to go back. Probably will. (There is nothing wrong with Texas, it's just not California.)
5. Lost souls. Accidental, providential, etc. You know who you are and I am sorry that it's like this. Honestly. But I can do nothing to help you.
6. Heavy psychedelic rock. Always.
7. Movies. They suck right now. I am so annoyed.
8. Television. Finally catching up with Lost. I fucking love Lost. It's the most brilliant piece of television ever. Ever.
9. Firefly. Never thought I would love this show so much. I do.
10. Football. Denver didn't show up for the AFC Championship. People asked me who I was rooting for during the Super Bowl. The Broncos.
11. Reading. Holy shit I read a lot. And I like it.
12. Re-establishing contact with old friends. It's never too late. Now matter how long it's been.


SOON.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»