Saturday, May 13, 2006

O! Ire-nee, what d'ye have for me?

I am on the Internet Movie Database. I don't know how. I don't know why. I didn't give anyone permission to put my name on IMDb, and yet, sure as shit, it's there. I have two credits, which are both not entirely correct. Here's the kicker, though: I wanted to change my profile and add some "trivia" as in 'trivial information', as in, 'bullshit nobody need know/care about'. My reason for doing this was to, y'know, fuck around'n'stuff. But, I CAN'T CHANGE MY OWN IMDb PROFILE!!! *shaking fist in the air*

Why? I don't know. I don't have enough 'experience' as a 'contributor' the submission page says, which, I guess, translates to not having spent enough time updating "other projects" Gary Busey is or has been involved in and naming all of the dogs that James Cann may or may not own. Well, I don't know who 'contributed' my information, but I would like to pay them a 'tribute' and 'contribute' my own 'contribution' of trivial factoids that I would place on my own damn page about me, if I could.

So, go now and look ye upon my name in all of its semi-correct splendor, then pretend you click on a link entitled 'trivia' and are reading such wonderful things about me as listed below (in no particular order).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1618403/

Here now, my IMDb trivia:

Is handsome.

Has many second cousins and knows the names of almost none of them.

Is related to the infamous (or is that un-famous?) BeeBibbleC.

Does not, to his knowledge, own any reptiles.

Is Tao-ish.

Is still unaware, to this day, how or why his name is even on this website and why 1/2 (half) of his two (2) entries are incorrect-ish.

Gained 10-ish pounds to take on a role in Texas. The role was behind the camera. And it was a reality show. He has yet to lose that weight.
END TRIVIAL-NESS

I am in Denver right now, by the way. So look forward to some Denver-related posts coming sometime in the next few days, weeks or probably never!

6 comments:

Drewl said...

You really can't edit it? I added my own entry a few years ago, just for fun, and I don't think any fact-checking or anything else went into it. Maybe it's because I worked on B and C-grade stuff.

And as an update, after caring for your apartment for a little while: you do now own reptiles.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Da BeeBibbleC was here, and now is gone-ish(?)