- There's something suspicious about all of the celebrities that have given birth to twins.
- Who are these "officials" and "experts" that seem to be the only people news websites cite in their headlines?
- The great thing about being an American is exercising your right NOT to watch the Oscars.
- The Broncos re-signed Travis Henry with a re-structured deal, which basically rendered all of my previous trade daydreaming moot.
- I just started reading the comic book series Y: The Last Man and it kicks ass.
- ...so does The Simpsons Game on XBox 360.
- This nice weather is giving me spring fever. Too bad spring is still a month away.
- It seems that since I'm not a marketing rockstar, an IT guru, a real estate superstar or a customer service wizard, I can't get a job.
Friday, February 22, 2008