Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Everybody's A Failed Something

Things at which I am a failure:
  • Professional football, baseball and basketball
  • Lawyerin'
  • Comic book writing
  • Self-publishing
  • Careerism
  • Friendship
  • Minstrelsy
  • Poetry
  • Acting
  • Directing
  • Screenwriting
  • Table tennis (colloquially known as 'ping pong')
  • Foosball
  • Advertising copywriting
  • Plant care
  • unpacking my apartment in a timely fashion
  • dish-doing
  • cold-calling
  • caring about stuff that I don't care about, but should
  • dressing well
  • acting my age/aging my act
  • job interviews
  • dating
  • drawing class
  • registering to legally operate a motor vehicle in the state of California
  • forwarding my mail
  • eating healthy
  • not drinking so much god damned beer all the time
  • exercising regularly
  • completing this list

No comments: